Sunday 8 July 2012

Probably last entry

Sorry that last blog I had to send quick as the ferry was setting off and I was starting to feel queasy.

The tum has settled a bit now.

Have caught up on a loads of your comments and than you for them. Your positive thoughts while I was on the last mountain def helped. I simply had to have my head down, lean into the driving rain and counted sets of 50 steps. It's the only way I managed it. At the start of the walk after the additional 5km I had a bit of a weep feeling very down and was hard pressed no to just stop at the campsite. The thought of all of your sponsorship money and support are the only reason I managed the last one. By the time I got to the top most of the group were lurching around like zombies. A few photos, handshakes, and tears were taken and then we all turned around and just wanted to get back down and in dry clothes.

So that's it folks. It was on hell of a 55 hours roller coaster of not knowing what time of day or night it was and just moving forwards.

Never ever again...

3 comments:

  1. Teeds - amazing, We're proud of you. Salxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant work Pud. I have to admit, I was a little worried sometimes (easy for me to say while I'm sat here).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very proud and humble. Well done!!
    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete